The cPanel & WHM software package is an easy-to-use control panel that gives web hosts, and the website owners they serve, the ability to quickly and easily manage their servers and websites that gives you more control over it.
We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and resources.
Datacenter and Network
The 68,000 square feet of state-of-the-art, ground-level floor space gives us the freedom and flexibility to scale seamlessly as we grow.
Our network operates out of the Colo4 facility in Dallas, Texas. Built for security, high availability, connectivity and redundancy, the datacenter is optimal for our purposes.
Enterprise Connectivity - All of our connections are kept at a low utilization to allow high bursting and resistance to denial of service (DoS) attacks.
Smart Routing & Proactive Management - The network makes use of InterNAP Flow Control Platform (FCP) intelligent BGP to provide smart routing across the global internet. FCP adaptive networking software provides adaptive management for network infrastructure.
Gigabit Connectivity to Multiple Carriers - The datacenter features multiple gigabits of connectivity to multiple "Tier 1" backbones to handle even the most demanding needs.
True Redundant Network - Built-in redundancy through multiple redundant network connections and redundant routers.
Here are just some of the many features that make the IDC facility perfect for us
- Fully staffed around the clock
- Multiple layers of security & authentication; including card key, PIN, & biometric required for facility entrance
- SSAE 16 and SAS70 Type II Audited
- 30 inch raised floors
- 300 lbs/sq ft floor load
- Single tenant, single-story building
- Redundant HVAC with Liebert air handlers
- Each CRAC unit supported by independent roof mounted condenser
- Wind roof rating FM-90
- 11.1 MW of utility power
- 250 watts/sq ft
- Four (4) autonomous power plants delivering true A & B power supply
- Six (6) backup diesel generators on standby
- Generators tested bi-weekly and routinely run at full load
- Cabinet laid out for optimum airflow - hot and cold aisles separate exhaust and intake
- Solid cabling routed neatly overhead
- Ambient temperature of 70 degrees
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression
- Integrated smoke/heat detector system